Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just filed my taxes - whew!

THANK YOU Turbo Tax, and THANK GOD for the 1st time home buyers credit! haha (Cuz my overtime here, combined w/ my SLT wages, pretty much screwed me outta' my usual $800'ish by pushing me into a diff tax bracket). But at least I got the full credit, although it woulda' been nice to add the $845 onto what I had in the lil' green window, before T-Tax zipped it away after I put in my SLT W-2. Bastards! lol

And if you filed with T-Tax, did you watch the lil' cool vid about Quicken Picks? How freakin' cool is that!? Y'all know I'm totally gonna' do it. Get paid to shop, hell's yeah! :) You use your same log in as T-Tax, and if you download the toolbar, it alerts you when you're on a retail site that's part of the program, and tracks the money you've earned as you drop shit in your cart - hey now!

1 comment:

  1. I love how happy you were when you got the tax filing out of the way. I don’t blame you. Many get stressed over filing their taxes. One way to avoid that is to do them early so that you won’t rush to meet the deadline. Many also choose to do their taxes with tax companies, which is a good option. It’s because they are equipped with the best people whom can help you organize your paperwork efficiently.

    ReplyDelete