Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!!!

I think there are few things in the world greater than the comfort a cupcakes gives!  It's the perfect portable, all-in-one, completely versatile problem solver!

Bad day?  Eat a cupcake!
Feelin' blue?  Eat a cupcake!
Friend had a crappy day?  Take her a cupcake (or a dozen)!

:)

Last night I came across a cake mix I had in my pantry, and wouldn't you know I had a pudding mix too, and a block of cream cheese in the fridge.  Well, of course I had the other pantry staples like eggs, veg oil, butter, powdered sugar, and cocoa - so let's GO!

Used white cake mix and vanilla pudding for the cupcakes, and sifted cocoa w/ the powdered sugar for the choc cream cheese frosting.  Don't skimp here, use your finest quality cocoa...your tastebuds will appreciate you for it.  :)
Uhhh, no comments here about the choc frosting looking like soft serve poo...I was in a hurry and didn't use a decorating tip!  lol
Ready to go to the office!

And I reaped the rewards when I brought them to the office today (okay, twice...oh, and once last night.  Cupcakes...we're talkin' cupcakes here people - gutter minds!)
Just look at that spongey/chocolatey coodness!

"Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite, looking forward to a little afternoon delight.  Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite, and the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight."
 
Cupcakes people!

No comments:

Post a Comment